|Summer Tour Program Guide 2018
Help support Amma's tour to the Pacific Northwest in Summer 2018.
We are grateful and blessed that Amma will be coming to the Pacific Northwest in 2018.
In order to support Amma's programs in our area, we really need your help to raise funds through the Program Guide.
Contribute in your own special way!
- Place a pranam ad (individual/group)
- Connect with businesses to see if they want to place an ad
- Do fundraisers ( even a small amount helps us reach closer to our fundraising goals)
- Read the product labels of the healthy foods you enjoy....are they local to the Northwest? They may be interested in placing an ad/trade their samples for an in-kind ad.
- Offer your time to make a few phone calls to invite new businesses
The deadline to place ads is Feb 28, 2018. For questions/participate in this seva, please contact
Jyoti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Color pages- Local Ads
- Full page: 4.125 w x 6.125 h .......$500
- Half page: 4.125 w x 3 h ...............$325
- Quarter page: 2 w x 3 h ................$200
Color pages - National Ads
- Full page: 4.125 w x 6.125 h ........$1500
- Half page: 4.125 w x 3 h ..............$950
- Quarter page: 2 w x 3 h ................$500
|Winter Retreat, Feb 16 - 19
Have you Registered yet? -
Click Here to Register
Packing List – Items to bring
- Sleeping bag, Pillow, Sheets for bed, Towel etc., Toiletries, Ear plugs, Eye mask
- Rain gear, Waterproof hiking boots, Inside slippers, Shower shoes
- Warm clothes (layer them), Yoga mats, Water bottle
- Archana book, Bhajanamritam, Musical instruments, Questions for Swami
- $ for baked goods/green goods/bookstore purchases, An open heart
Items to leave at home:
- Wi-Ne-Ma Christian Camp is alcohol, tobacco, and drug free
- Unfortunately Wi-Ne-Ma Christian Camp is a pet free camp. All pets and furry friends should also be left at home.
How to get there:
Wi-Ne-Ma Christian Camp, 5195 Winema Rd, Cloverdale, OR 97112 (Map)
The fastest route from Seattle is to take I-5 south. It will take about 4-1/2 hours to drive the 259 miles.
From Portland, the fastest route may be the Salmon River Hwy, 86 mi., about 2 hours.
And, from Ashland, the fastest route begins with I-5 N, covers 299 miles and takes 5 hours.
Contact: Sumeetra at 503-754-9572
Return to Newsletter